Product Support For Mid Series
1. How do Livox Mid series products receive power?
2. When the Livox device is not connected to a computer, is there a way to find out whether the current Livox device uses a dynamic IP address or a static IP address?
3. What should be done if the Livox device cannot connect?
4. The Livox LiDAR sensor can be detected in the “Device Management” of Livox Viewer, but the Livox device cannot connect to the computer or fails to start sampling.
5. Why is the fan in my Livox device not rotating?
6. How does Livox SDK communicate with LiDAR?
7. If multiple Livox LiDAR sensors need to be used simultaneously, how can they be connected and set up?
8. Can the Livox LiDAR devices and other LiDAR devices be used together?
9. How are the coordinates defined?
10. What time synchronization methods are supported by Livox Mid devices?
11. What is the minimum detection range supported by Livox Mid devices?
12. How can I integrate Livox LiDAR units with IMU/GPS or with robotics/ autonomous driving systems/drones or other products?
13. How many returns does the Livox Mid support?
14. How does the point cloud data output from a Livox unit get converted into a common format?
15. What is the blind spot and precision of the Livox Mid product regarding a near object?
16. What information is included in the point cloud coordinates output by the Livox LiDAR?
17. What is the “reflectivity” measured by LiDAR?
18. What happens if there is light interference?
Copyright © 2020 LIVOX All Rights Reserved.