1. Which time synchronization methods are supported by Livox Mid-360?
2. Is the point cloud pattern of Livox Mid-360 the same as that of conventional mechanical LiDAR sensor as the FOV of Mid-360 is 360° horizontally?
3. Does Livox Mid-360 support the Non-Repetitive Scanning mode?
4. Is Livox Mid-360 designed with a built-in IMU? What is the model?
5. Are there any requirements on the input voltage for Livox Mid-360?
6. Will the quality of point clouds be affected when two Mid-360 LiDAR sensors transmitting at the same frequency band in close proximity?
7. Does Livox Mid-360 support using the SDK and ROS driver of its Livox predecessors?
8. What are the point cloud data formats supported by Livox Mid-360?
9. Can I attach a hood to Livox Mid-360?
10. Can I use Livox Mid-360 in direct sunlight?
11. Can Livox Mid-360 use the official Livox open-source mapping algorithm?
12. Does Livox Mid-360 support the Livox Converter 2.0 and other cables of Mid-70?
13. Can the point cloud data output from Livox Mid-360 get converted into the “.las” or “.pcd” format?
14. Does Livox Mid-360 come with power supply and communication cables?
15. What is the angular resolution of the Mid-360 output point cloud?
16. What is the reasonable noise range of the Livox Mid-360?
17. What is the operation temperature range of Livox Mid-360? Is there any risk when working outdoors?
18. What is the data bandwidth of the Livox Mid-360 point cloud?
19. What does the Livox Mid-360 point cloud data contain?
20. How much computing power does it take? What processor is recommended?
21. Does noise occur on the point cloud when using Livox Mid-360 in rainy, foggy or dusty environment? Is there a way to filter out the point cloud noise?
22. What is the Mean Time To Failures (MTTF) of Livox Mid-360?
23. What standards are met for the Mid-360 EMC test?
Auf dem neuesten Stand bleiben
Copyright © 2023 Livox - Alle Rechte vorbehalten